Robinson Helicopter Insurance Program
Sutton James, Inc. has developed an insurance program specifically to meet the needs of qualified Robinson Helicopter operators. The program is underwritten by Starr Aviation, one of the most prominent aviation carriers in the industry with an A rating from A.M. Best & Company.
The idea behind the program is as old as insurance itself: Identify the safest owners and operators, and offer them significantly better rates and coverage than they can find anywhere else. Our program covers Robinson R-22, R-44 and R-66’s for both private and commercial operators.
Some of our Program Advantages Include:
- Low premiums.
- No claims bonus up to 15% off at renewal
- Open to individual owners, flight schools and commerical operators.
- No hourly depreciation of your helicopter.
- Provides commercial operators the Domestic Liability coverage required by many contracts.
- Fleet discounts for operators with 3 or more helicopters.
- Fleet operators may add and delete helicopters on a pro-rata basis.
This program rewards safety-minded pilots and owners with a lower initial premium and a uinque "no claims bonus" towards their future renewal premium. To ensure that pilots in this program are safer than average, each pilot who enrolls must complete an annual audit with a CFI specifically approved by the insurance company. Pilots can also use this audit as an opportunity to obtain their BFR. The Audit will include a review of operating procedures, maintenance procedures and a pilot evaluation form.
Whatever their missions, Robinson pilots all share a need for fairly priced, comprehensive aviation insurance.
Call Now 860-249-8066 for program details and a cost indication, or contact us directly or through your current broker today!