If you are one of our clients and you need to file a claim, you can reach us on weekdays between 8:30 and 5:00 eastern time at (860) 249-8066. If you need to reach us after hours, call (860) 985-9810.
We recommend that you carry these numbers with you along with your license and medical certificate so that you have it in case of need.
In the event that you are involved in an accident or incident:
- Arrange for first aid for anyone who is hurt.
- Do what you can to protect the airplane from further damage. The insurance company will pay you back for any expenses that you incur doing this.
- Contact authorities as required. Click here to review NTSB notification procedures. You may be asked by local law enforcement, FAA and NTSB to show them your airman and airplane paperwork.
- Do not make any statements about the accident, (except to government officials) until the insurance company has given you permission.
- Do not initiate repair work on the airplane until the insurer has agreed to it.
- As the claim process proceeds, feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you have. We will be checking with you at least once per week to make sure things are proceeding.